Karnataka Epass Scholarship Application Status 2017-2018
Karnataka Epass Scholarship Status 2017-2018
Karnataka Epass post metric scholarship disbursements through online e-Pass application Karepass is one of the most important welfare measures of the Karnataka State Govt. and the main purpose it uplift the students from weaker section. The Department of (BC) Backward Class Welfare initiated this step to provide hassle free education for those who belongs to backward and lower class.
Government of Karnataka State is offering epass scholarship for all eligible students anybody who are eligible and interested can apply for scholarship before last date. Every year Government of Karnataka State provide Epass scholarship for students whose parents annual income is less then one Lakh rupees. The last date for filing online application is extended till 20th September 2017.
Fresh and renewal online application registrations are open now for FAAS / PMS / FC / Nursing of academic year 2017-2018. For scholarship details, notification and online application kindly visit the official website http://karepass.cgg.gov.in. EPass scholarships for EBC and disabled students whose annual income is below One Lakh rupees and for Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribes (ST) is below 2 Lakhs rupees per annum.
Epass – Electronic and Payment Application System of Scholarship
Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2017-2018 Details:
Board Name: Department of Backward Class Welfare, Government of Karnataka
Notification: Epass Karnataka
Last Date: 20th September 2017
Also Check: Rajasthan Online Scholarship 2016-2017
Eligible Students for ePass:
1. The students who belong to SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) whose parental annual income is below two lakhs rupees are eligible for this scholarship.
2. The students who belong to EBC and Disabled students whose parental annual income is below one lakhs rupees are eligible for this scholarship.
3. Students must have at least 75% of attendance to apply for this scholarship
4. Student must studying in Post Metric College in Karnataka which will recognized by the government.
5. Maximum annual Income 2.50 Lakhs
How to Check Kar Epass Status Online?
1. Visit the Karnataka Epass Official Website – http://karepass.cgg.gov.in
2. Enter Your Application Number
3. Enter the Academic Year
4. Select the SSLC Pass Type
5. Enter the Year of Pass
6. Enter the SSLC Register Number
7. Enter the Date of Birth
8. And then Click on Get Status Button
9. Your Status will be displayed on your computer Screen
How to Apply Kar E-Pass Scholarship Online 2017-2018?
1. Visit the Official Website http://karepass.cgg.gov.in
2. Click Apply Online
3. Select the Scheme FAS – PMS – FCS
4. Enter the SSLC Hall Ticket Number
5. Enter the year of Pass
6. Enter the Academic Year
7. Enter the Date of Birth
8. After filling all the required fields click on Submit button
Last Date to Apply Online: 20th September 2017
Required Document or Certificates:
1. SSLC Marks Memo
2. 2 (Two) Photos
3. Aadhar Card
4. Income Proof Certificate
5. Caste Certificate
6. Income Declaration Form
7. Ration Card
8. Scan all the document or certificates and upload it
Click Here to Apply Online for Fresh and Renewal (2017-2018)
Click Here to Check the E-Pass Status
Click Here to Know your Application Number
Click Here for Notification issued to Public for guidelines to Apply Online
Click Here for Notification issued to Students for guidelines to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship
Click Here for Notification issued to Students for guidelines to Apply for Food & Accommodation Scholarship
|Click Here||Uttar Pradesh Govt Scholarship 2017-2018|
|Click Here||Tripura Govt Scholarship 2016-2017|
|Click Here||Himachal Pradesh Govt Scholarships 2016-2017|
|Click Here||Maharashtra Govt Scholarships 2016-2017|
|Click Here||Bihar Govt Scholarship 2017-2018|
|Click Here||Telangana Govt Scholarships 2017-2018|
|Click Here||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scholarship 2017-2018|